The MOTOmed Professional Series are tailor-made devices for versatile use in clinics and rehabilitation facilities.
The MOTOmed layson.la Supine Trainer is a versatile medical device that provides patients in intensive care units, critical care and early rehabilitation with passive, motor-assisted and active training of the legs as well as the arms and upper body.
- Plastic-coated safety foot shells with quick release system (pair, incl. pedal cranks)
- TrainCare with plastic-coated leg guides and disinfectable fastening straps
- QuickFix foot fastening system (pair)
- Knee bending adjustment incl. adjustment wheel
- Plastic-coated handles with quick release system (pair)
- Removable operating panel
- Patient remote control
- Hand fixation by wrist cuff (piece)
- Docking station for removable operating panel